General Terms and Conditions and Customer Information
I. General Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to contracts that you conclude with us as the provider (BB Cosmetics GmbH) via the
website www.bbotanical.de. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of any terms and conditions of your own that may be used by you is
own terms and conditions used by you.
(2) A consumer within the meaning of the following provisions is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly
neither their commercial nor their independent professional activity can be attributed. An entrepreneur is any
legal person or partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of his or her
independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Formation of the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) Already with the placement of the respective product on our website, we submit a binding offer to conclude a contract via the online shop.
conclusion of a contract via the online shopping cart system under the conditions stated in the item description.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The goods intended for purchase are placed in the "shopping cart". Via the corresponding button in the navigation bar you can
the "shopping cart" and make changes there at any time.
After calling up the "Checkout" page and entering your personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, you will finally be shown the
the order data will be displayed as an order overview.
If you use an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal / PayPal Express, Amazon Payments, Sofortüberweisung) as a payment method, you will be
either led to the order overview page in our online store or to the website of the provider of the instant payment system.
If you are redirected to the respective instant payment system, make the appropriate selection or enter your data there.
Finally, on the website of the provider of the instant payment system or after you have been redirected back to our online store, the order data will be displayed as an order confirmation.
the order data is displayed as an order overview.
Before sending the order, you have the option to check the information in the order overview again, change (also
the "back" function of the Internet browser) or cancel the order.
By sending the order via the corresponding button ("buy" or similar designation) you declare your
legally binding acceptance of the offer, whereby the contract is concluded.
(4) The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract shall take place
partially automated by e-mail. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have provided to us is correct,
the receipt of the e-mails is technically ensured and in particular not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Right of retention, reservation of title
(1) You may only exercise a right of retention insofar as it concerns claims arising from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
§ 4 Warranty
(1) The statutory rights of liability for defects shall apply.
(2) As a consumer, you are requested to check the goods immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to inform us as well as the customer.
damage in transit and to notify us and the carrier of any complaints as soon as possible. If you do not comply with this,
this has no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
§ 5 Choice of law, place of performance, place of jurisdiction
(1) German law shall apply. In the case of consumers, this choice of law shall only apply to the extent that it does not conflict with the mandatory
of the state of the consumer's habitual residence (favorability principle).
(2) The place of performance for all services arising from the business relations with us as well as the place of jurisdiction shall be our registered office, insofar as you are
not a consumer but a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law.
special fund under public law. The same shall apply if you do not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the EU or if your place of residence or usual place of
residence is not known at the time the action is filed. The right to also call upon the court at another legal place of jurisdiction remains
place of jurisdiction shall remain unaffected.
(3) The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall expressly not apply.
II. customer information
1. identity of the seller
BB Cosmetics GmbH
Alternative dispute resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for online out-of-court dispute resolution (ODR platform), available at.
2. information on the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the correction options shall be carried out in accordance with the
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the correction options shall be carried out in accordance with the provisions "Conclusion of the Contract" of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I.).
3. contract language, contract text storage
3.1 The contract language is German.
3.2 The complete text of the contract shall not be stored by us. Before submitting the order via the online shopping cart system
the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the browser's print function. After receipt of the
the order data, the legally required information for distance contracts and the general terms and conditions will be sent to you again by e-mail.
Terms and Conditions will be sent to you again by e-mail.
4. essential features of the goods or services
The essential characteristics of the goods and/or services can be found in the respective offer.
5. prices and payment modalities
5.1 The prices listed in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all
They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
5.2 The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They are available via a correspondingly designated button on our
on our website or in the respective offer, are shown separately in the course of the ordering process and are to be borne by you in addition
You have to pay them additionally, as far as the delivery free of shipping costs is not promised.
5.3 The payment methods available to you are shown under a corresponding button on our website or in the respective offer.
Internet presence or in the respective offer.
5.4 Unless otherwise stated in the individual payment methods, the payment claims arising from the contract concluded are due for payment immediately.
due for payment.
6. terms of delivery
6.1 The terms of delivery, the delivery date and, if applicable, existing delivery restrictions can be found under an appropriately designated
button on our website or in the respective offer.
6.2 Insofar as you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the
during the shipment of the goods to you, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured.
insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you independently a transport company not named by the entrepreneur
or a person otherwise designated to carry out the shipment.
7. legal liability for defects
The liability for defects is governed by the provision "Warranty" in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
These terms and conditions and customer information have been prepared by the lawyers of the Händlerbund, who specialize in IT law, and are constantly being
permanently checked for legal conformity. Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal security of the texts and is liable in the event of warnings.
in the event of warnings. For more information, please visit: https://www.haendlerbund.de/de/leistungen/rechtssicherheit/agbservice.
last update: 27.10.2020